BCL takes the hassle out of computer repair. Just call us at 501-767-1614 and we will schedule a visit to your office (same-day service in most areas!), diagnose your problem, fix the issue, and test it thoroughly to make sure your system is running smoothly.
Our team can tackle PC repairs, new computer setup, software and operating system upgrades, internet connection problems, setting up wireless networks, printers or peripherals (cameras, iPods, you name it), spyware and virus removal, and other frustrating computer problems.
• Offsite Data Backup Solutions and Server Redundancy
• VPN, Firewall, Routers, Switches, Corporate Virus Protection
• Dial-up, DSL, Cable, and T1 Installations
• Wireless / Wired Router Setup
Virus and Spyware Removal
Your computer is acting strangely, and you suspect you may be dealing with a virus.
You know this could be damaging for your data, and for the system as a whole. You want to act quickly to eliminate the issue, but you’re not sure where to begin.
Don’t panic, call BCL!
A virus is – generally speaking – quite simple to isolate and remove for a professional. It’s usually not necessary to reformat the entire computer; a drastic step many repair companies are tempted to pursue. Not only is this time consuming and costly, but you are also putting your non-infected data at risk of being lost.
RescueTech has a special set of tools that can quickly detect and remove viruses and spyware.
Once cleaned we will give you a security assessment of your computer and help to protect and prevent further infections in the future.
Computer Network Support
BCL can install and support your organization’s computer systems. We can manage local-area networks (LAN), wide-area networks (WAN), network segments, and Internet and intranet systems.
We work in a variety of environments, including professional offices, small businesses, government organizations, and large corporations. We can maintain network hardware and software, analyze problems, and monitor the network to ensure its availability to system users is optimal.
Our staff will gather data to identify your needs and then use the information to identify, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
We will also plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to prevent unauthorized use of your system.
I.T. Support Made Simple
With our I.T. Support Made Simple plan BCL can provide your business with a level of I.T support only available to large corporations. BCL manages every aspect of your network and lets you focus on what’s important, your business!
Lower Prices, Higher Value
We know what you need to succeed: increased productivity at a lower cost. With our proactive maintenance plan you will better be able to budget your monthly IT cost and BCL will know about network problems before they create downtime for your organization.
Remote, Telephone, and Onsite Support
Server Monitoring / Alerts / Reporting
Daily Backup Monitoring / Alerts
Business Walk-Through (1 hour visit) every month
- Check network for proper performance, virus activity, and event logs
- Examine network and maintain configurations
- Internal security monitoring (password management, access rights, etc.)
- Software Updates
With our I.T. Support Made Simple plan your business can now have the level of support you need to provide minimal downtime.
Offsite Data Vault
Server Disaster Recovery
If you lost all your data, how much would it cost you?
How much would it cost you to recover or recreate all your data?
How much would it cost you if you couldn’t recreate it?
Could you recover? Most Companies go out of business after a major data loss.
Would it cost more than Offsite Backups?
Wouldn’t it be nice knowing that your data is secure at two mirrored data centers every night with no human intervention?
BCL ensures no loss of critical data, and greatly reduces the amount of production downtime experienced in case of fire, theft, viruses, and corruption.
How Offsite Data Backup Works:
• Backup software is installed on the client workstation/server.
• Data is compressed and encrypted at the client’s machine prior to its transfer.
• BCL will perform an initial backup of the entire data. This is also called a “full backup”.
• Encrypted data is transferred to a secure data vault via the LAN / Internet.
• It resides at our state-of-the-art secure data center.
• Files recovered are still encrypted during the transfer back to the client.
• For security purposes, only the clients’ computer can decrypt the files.
Recover your damaged or lost files quickly and easily.
With just a few mouse clicks, our easy to use Wizards allow you to:
• Select common files for automatic backups and restores.
• Maintain your directory structure during recovery.
• Maximize bandwidth use by selecting only the portions of files that have been modified.
• Choose the exact day you would like to recover from up to 10 revisions, and which files or directories you want restored.
BCL can restore data to CD, DVD, or removable hard drive, if requested.
• Backup software
• Unlimited data backups and restores
• Technical Support Assistance
• Automated access to your latest file versions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week